Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 3.5 pounds of GOLD found in Missouri!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great Video!!! Yes Those babies are delicious! I got a friend that knows where all the patches are and he gets a boatload every year. He won't say where though! It's a little early yet for up here in Ohio. I look every year but have never found any.No

Ed/ODF
(04-26-2015 10:18 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Great Video!!! Yes Those babies are delicious! I got a friend that knows where all the patches are and he gets a boatload every year. He won't say where though! It's a little early yet for up here in Ohio. I look every year but have never found any.No

Ed/ODF
Your day will come.  We found a bunch more today.  Even a better video to upload.  Our Morels are a little late.  The last 2 weeks it's been 50 - 60's for highs and low 40's at night.  I think once it got down to 36!!  Next week it's supposed to be 70 - 80's So maybe the mother load will be found?!!!!
I grew up in Missouri, love that Missouri gold. I can't find that here in the salt marsh of VA... Go Tigers!
You are one happy dude! Cool video!
(04-27-2015 02:24 PM)I Dig History Wrote: [ -> ]I grew up in Missouri, love that Missouri gold. I can't find that here in the salt marsh of VA... Go Tigers!

No Morels!!!!!!!  That's just sad......

(04-27-2015 11:02 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]You are one happy dude! Cool video!

I caught 30 Crappie tonight to go with the Morels!  Me even more happy!  Thanks for watching the vid!
There's a show coming on T.V. called Filthy Riches where this couple hunts for those, makes me hungry looking at them.
(04-28-2015 12:27 AM)Detector Nut Wrote: [ -> ]There's a show coming on T.V. called Filthy Riches where this couple hunts for those, makes me hungry looking at them.
I could be on half of that show being filthy.  Rich - not so much....
Wow, this is like I had Deja Vu ....I remember seeing that last post somewhere...too cool.
What channel is that show on this week?
(04-28-2015 04:31 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, this is like I had Deja Vu ....I remember seeing that last post somewhere...too cool.
What channel is that show on this week?

National Geographic channel (276 on DirecTV) next show 4/30 8am, new show 5/6 5pm.
Reference URL's