Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: second trip to old camp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got a couple keepers...an eagle button (b/m skoville &co extra) a cool button with what looks like quartz in the center, a henrys shell and the roofer in me made me pick up the big oeange chunks...pieces of old clay roofing tile .Anyway, I'm kinda getting the feeling this place was detected hard (kuger??) Slim pickens...but did get a couple keepers.think I got the video figured out..mark, Ron,.
[attachment=563]
[attachment=564]
I see some cool relics. Nice hunt.
That button looks better!!

You still got a good number of conductive targets!!  There is a good coin or two hiding in there still.

Good Luck
Hi Ron, not sure there's going to be many coins...found out today that CSU Stanislaus did an archeological dig there in 1998. This place was started in 1870 by this dude who led a group...forgot their name..but it was a utopean society! Ha! I found Kalifornias first hippy commune! That sort of explains the wierd structures and walls out there. I videod some today to show yall, but having trouble uploading..obviously user error.
I'd say finding an eagle button is a decent hunt Yes What's the other round button next to the eagle? And that long flat piece? BTW, we're all friends here, Ray, feel free to be honest about it, we won't judge...

Since it was a hippie commune, did you hunt naked? Mooning

Joe
Hey Joe, true story. 15-20 years ago , I worked for a couple weeks doing a tile roof on a clubhouse .....of  de la sol nudist resort in Wilton, Ca. They have a big lake full of nice bass. After work I'd fish it, but had to go naked, haha. I also soon figured out where the girls from  Showgirls went to tan.
Nice finds Ray , awesome Eagle button !  Yes
Yeah Mark, I went back yesterday and hit it for another 5hours...got another eagle cuff button, a suspender buckle and some lead...this place has been hit by someone good..gonna email kuger, lol. Ill be back, but gonna turn my sites to gold now, the relics have been mighty disapointing..
(08-14-2013 04:16 AM)49r Relics Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2013 08:37 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Mark, I went back yesterday and hit it for another 5hours...got another eagle cuff button, a suspender buckle and some lead...this place has been hit by someone good..gonna email kuger, lol. Ill be back, but gonna turn my sites to gold now, the relics have been mighty disapointing..
Yeah we have been in a bit of a slump on local relics here lately too, all of our good sites are a long hike away.  Unfortunately our good gold sites are a long hike out as well. Going to get back out to some of these better sites soon. 

What county is your camp site in? Blushing  Because if on your next trip out you need some buddies to keep you company and buy you a burger . . . . .  Well just lmk! 

Tongue

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today, Mark! Cool Tongue
(08-16-2013 04:27 AM)49r Relics Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2013 07:19 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2013 04:16 AM)49r Relics Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2013 08:37 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah Mark, I went back yesterday and hit it for another 5;-) hours...got another eagle cuff button, a suspender buckle and some lead...this place has been hit by someone good..gonna email kuger, lol. Ill be back, but gonna turn my sites to gold now, the relics have been mighty disapointing..
Yeah we have been in a bit of a slump on local relics here lately too, all of our good sites are a long hike away.  Unfortunately our good gold sites are a long hike out as well. Going to get back out to some of these better sites soon. 

What county is your camp site in? Blushing  Because if on your next trip out you need some buddies to keep you company and buy you a burger . . . . .  Well just lmk! 

Tongue

I'll gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger today, Mark! Cool Tongue
The promise of a hamburger can capture the attention of any man! Hopefully he is hungry

Dang , all this talk of  Hamburgers is making me hungry . Hell of an idea for a avatar .Yes Nice going on your newest  Eagle button Ray ! Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's