Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Mayweather/Pacquiao
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big weekend with both the derby and the fight. I think Mayweather's gonna pull it out, as the kid is lightening fast, BUT...

I hope Pacquiao beats his ass to a pulp! Don't like what Mayweather represents, and I think he sets his race back 200 years with all of his ghetto antics.

I'm gonna drop a few buckaroos on the race. Frosted to win Wink

Joe
I wanna see a double knockoutĀ Yes
Uhh... Whatever happened to Sugar Ray? Man, I must be behind the times.
It seems there is plenty of hype going around on this fight. I don't have a favorite and I am not spending $90 on Pay for Viewing - not gonna happen.

I might tune into the Derby, I love the pomp and circumstance of those folks getting all gussied up! Then there is the song and the minty drinks!
(05-01-2015 09:23 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Big weekend with both the derby and the fight. I think Mayweather's gonna pull it out, as the kid is lightening fast, BUT...

I hope Pacquiao beats his ass to a pulp! Don't like what Mayweather represents, and I think he sets his race back 200 years with all of his ghetto antics.

I'm gonna drop a few buckaroos on the race. Frosted to win Wink

Joe

Hey Joe, you should go the the track at the meadowlands- on Friday nights at Pinks 3rd floor for the buffet. Went last Friday had a great time.You can check it out on their web site.
I'm an avid MMA fan. It has far surpassed boxing as a viewer sport. That said there was a time boxing was the show. I hope Manny eviscerates Floyd.
I could care less who gets their face beat in. MMA too. Big champ in MMA trains here and just ran over a pregnant gal and left the scene. WHAT A GUY..................
I'll have to pull for the homey boy Mike Smith on Far Right--matches my political views. Next in line Gary Stevens no matter who he's riding.
Best shot for a payday may be the other NM connection--- Materiality
Reference URL's