Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I need help - What gloves do you guys/gals use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, in the winter I was using cloth gloves but when they get wet my hands really show signs of detecting.
This is not exactly the best post - who really cares but what is a good pair of gloves that do not make your hands sweat or get them dirty?
I keep it simple and cheap tony.
WalMart has some grey cloth and black vinyl coated gloves they call Working Hands in the garden center. 3 pair for $2.97 and they last well. If you sprayed them on the back with a waterproofer I'm sure your hands would stay very dry. I don't worry much about wet or cold and just look for cost and some decent degree of durability which these provide with excellent dexterity. Leather gloves are just too clumsy and so are the cloth ones with really heavy rubber on them
I got some mechanics gloves. They are lightweight and sturdy. I don't know how they will be in the heat of summer yet.
For times the ground is dry I use harbor freight Mechanic's Gloves Large
Western Safety Gloves - item#60447 and for wet ground I use their
Latex Coated Work Gloves Large HARDY - item#90912
(05-02-2015 07:42 PM)Dusty Wrote: [ -> ]I keep it simple and cheap tony.
WalMart has some grey cloth and black vinyl coated gloves they call Working Hands in the garden center. 3 pair for $2.97 and they last well. If you sprayed them on the back with a waterproofer I'm sure your hands would stay very dry. I don't worry much about wet or cold and just look for cost and some decent degree of durability which these provide with excellent dexterity. Leather gloves are just too clumsy and so are the cloth ones with really heavy rubber on them

Bingo!! And they last surprisingly long for that price!!
Reference URL's