Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Gonna open a Chinese bank!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I guess that hunt was a bust, Congrats!
(05-02-2015 09:49 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]What's a Racer?

LoL

What's funny IS

those machines have only been on the market for like a month or so and already there are tons of them up for sale on the forums

guess they couldn't/didn't live up to all the HYPE and now there's some who wish they woulda saved their $$ and/or bought something else Big Grin
(05-03-2015 01:32 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2015 09:49 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]What's a Racer?

LoL

What's funny IS

those machines have only been on the market for like a month or so and already there are tons of them up for sale on the forums

guess they couldn't/didn't live up to all the HYPE and now there's some who wish they woulda saved their $$ and/or bought something else Big Grin

Yeah I've been seeing them for sale everywhere. I wasn't buying the hype. Why would people think a mid priced machine from an almost unknown company is going to outperform every other machine out there? They live and learn. Or maybe not.
HOLY CRAPPERS! That's one of my dream, bucket list coins! Ridiculously, amazingly kickass find!!! I don't know about anyone else, but I believe that deserves to be on the banner Beer Congrats on a very rare find, Ray.

Joe
GREAT catch on the 1833 dime Ray. WOW is all I have to say. Those chinese coins are a real find in such a grouping. You got a real good site there!

Ed/ODF
like the old bust dime, nice variety of finds
Ray,
was doing some research on California Bowies and came across the exact match for the handle you found.
Early 1850s, known as the "New Orleans"

Holy crap!!! Thats awesome Cap!!! Man, would LOVE to have a nondug whole one. What a beautiful knife!! Thanks for the update dude!!
SWEET ID Cap!!

That is very cool!!
Ray that's an outstanding hunt. Even better that your son was hunting with u. I admire you fellas hunting with your son's. That's awesome.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's