Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Gonna open a Chinese bank!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Got out with my son, hit a camp on a customers property. I think it may have been a Chinese camp,lol. Got my third bust dime,pretty stoked about that. Trying to identify the eagle motif item...think it held something, like a powder flask would.
[attachment=5829]
[attachment=5830]
[attachment=5831]
[attachment=5832]
Hello Deathray, you killed them today for sure! Congratulations! Bust Dime is awesome! I love those Chinese coins, very cool
SaWeeeeeet!

F19??

Please say "yes"! lol

And IF so = go SHOVE it in ALL those Racer fags faces over on the other forum! lol

Big Grin
Awesome coin. That eagle thing is cool. I wonder what it is. Did those old Chinese coins ever have value here in America?

(05-02-2015 09:41 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]SaWeeeeeet!

F19??

Please say "yes"! lol

And IF so = go SHOVE it in ALL those Racer fags faces over on the other forum! lol

Big Grin

What's a Racer?
Congratulations on the Bust Dime and the Chinese coins !!!
Looks like you've got a good site there. How'd MudRay do?
WTG Ray!! Sweet dime and nice score on the Chinese coins!! that Eagle thing is cool but just not sure what it is. I am guessing a handle to something but unsure.

Looks like you got on a good site!!
Ray, those are some great finds!
 I think that is a handle to a California dagger or dirk knife, very cool. I've seen some that are quite similar, and congrats on the Bust.

Something similar to this one, not exact but along same line.
(05-03-2015 01:28 AM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]Ray, those are some great finds!
 I think that is a handle to a California dagger or dirk knife, very cool. I've seen some that are quite similar, and congrats on the Bust.

Something similar to this one, not exact but along same line.

1st thing I thought was a knife handle of some sort too

that one (those) "Dirk Knives" are very cool Yes
Thanks Caprock! I think your right. My son actually thought it was something like that too.
Crosby...yeah Mudray did well too...figure he may post his finds soon. Getting ready to go hit the area again, this time with the Tejon.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's