Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Detected two sites today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello gals and guys, I went to two different sites today, first was an area near a community swimming pool and I believe I found a locker tag #21 from way back when they had those.
Then I hit a park but there were so many fun loving folks all over the place. I decided to detect towards the back exit where there aren't any swings or good views just the car path out of the park and a bench now and then. I got lucky to find 5 wheat cents and a Standing Liberty Quarter (that makes 17 silvers YTD no brag just happy). This coin is in very poor condition, it had rust and crud on it - probably the reason why it wasn't found sooner because it gave off a bad signal. Probably because it was on a slant and the minerals in the ground. I might have put a ding in it but no worries.

Good luck to all - get out now while the weather is not too hot.
Nice digs Yes
Your still rolling in the silver Congratulations!
Congrats on the SLQ Tony! Been a looong time since I found one!
Great quarter.
Nice Tony! Love those SLQ's.
ANY big silver is tough to find nowadays, unless the hunting spot is way off the beaten path, so you deserve credit for finding what countless others missed. And if everybody else missed that, they probably missed a whole lot more Wink Excelent big silver score Beer

Joe
Thanks to all who posted or took the time to view my post!
Nice find on the SLQ Tony. Looks like it was in a fire or something but it's still an SLQ!!!
YesYesYes

Ed/ODF
Outstanding Tony. I go detecting when I can and find stuff. I don't post my finds though because my stuff doesn't compare to all the silver and old stuff ya'll find. Great job bro.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's