Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Interesting things.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took the T2 back over to V nickel park this morning. I got 2 nickels, but they are just Jeffersons. One interesting thing is a weed grinder. It was in 2 pieces and the bottom piece is still missing somewhere. I also dug what looks like it was a coin that someone smashed and folded and smashed again. I think it's copper. Can't tell what it used to be and don't know why it was done. There were a bunch of little bullets all very shallow all over one area. I picked out 5 of them and decided to move away a little. They were driving me nuts. Then I got some old lead and an odd shaped lead ball. I counted 46 pulltabs.
Uhh.... what's a weed grinder? Anything like a crack pipe, aluminum foil type, or those fancy machined aluminum ones, or the ones that look like pink magic markers. Not that I've found any. Just saying. Was it "kind" of like a dandelion grinder? Snuff grinder? Colonial perhaps? Congrats on the Jeffs. Chuckle
Reference URL's