Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Saturday's finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all!
My mr. and I went out to a ballpark/playground on saturday for a hunt, the weather was sooooo nice. 
we  found 99.6% junk. but! we did find a 2006 penny, which will be worth hundreds in a billion years since canadian pennies are no longer made. Yay.
and colored pencils! One can never have too many of those.
keep at it the good stuff is out there
Ball parks are notorious for trash finds, but, I really like the pencils and you should try the surrounding woods. Had those days too and like your upbeat post! Carry on, it's there, you just have to find it.

Ed/ODF
What are those three things on the right of  the nail/screw ? I've never seen those before.
Hello jayie, you did well, were you trying for gold items? Do you dig high tones for coins too?
dirt fisher- haha! I'm pretty pleased with the pencils, as I draw quite a bit Big Grin
unfortunately there isnt much for surrounding woods. But, I know of some mill ruins up the river, and we may check that out in the not too distant future.

bigtony- we're not looking for gold specifically, just anything nifty (we found a keychain, and some matchbox cars last year that fit that bill). We dig any and all targets.. however if gold wants to show itself I'm perfectly okay with that.
jaiye I love find toy cars. Like other finds those toys represent a story and a child.
As a wise Detectorist once said; "One must dig up the junk in order to find the jewels" Multiply your pile by about 10, and that's what most of our pouches look like at the end of most hunts. The goodies are the rewards. As others stated, keep digging, it IS out there Happy

Joe
Reference URL's