Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: More Heavy Metal!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went out today for about 3 hours back to that spot I found the flat buttons at that MRH recommended I do. No buttons but a few odd items that peaked my interest.
I'm only posting this one because it's a doozy. This is a lid to a cast iron dutch oven. Then I found what I think is a piece of corbel bell, an iron ring about a foot down and measures around 2" in diameter and some kind of a buckle or Closure piece. I'll clean those up later and pic and post them. All of this was found within about a 30 x 30 foot area including the area I found the buttons at.

Have fun out there and Happy Hunting!!

Ed/ODF
Can't wait to see the rest of the pics.
Sounds like a promising site Hope you find the mother load.
[attachment=5889]

Metal head through and through buddy! Nice find!
(05-08-2015 09:27 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Metal head through and through buddy! Nice find!

Real cute pic there Ray. Your Granddaughter? Thanks man! I'm beginning to see the light through the cast iron. Now I gotta wait for cooler temps to hump all this heavy stuff back outta the woods. It was 89F when I found this one. Unusual weather here for May.

Ed/ODF
Granddaughter??? How old do you think I am, lol!!
too bad there wasn's a cash of coins under that lid
(05-09-2015 10:17 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]too bad there wasn's a cash of coins under that lid

Man Tony. That would have been dreamland but I checked. Nada! Always check the hole!!! LOL!!!
Reference URL's