Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Gold Coin !! Mark gets a 2 1/2 !!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Our sites still continue to amaze us!! Out looking for nuggets and we get a couple sweet coins!

Wow what awesome finds.
That is simply AMAZING!! You guys are really kicking some ass out there in those gold fields! YesYesYesBeer I laughed so hard when that shotgun headstamp popped out for Mark near that gold coin. Man I got a bucket full of those things and keep on hoping.

Another GREAT video and shows everyone that it can be done!

Ed/ODF
Outstanding!

Love the CW era coins Yes
Wow , Ron all I can say is you guys are awesome when it comes to the finds you guys get    Yes
(05-09-2015 06:00 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]That is simply AMAZING!! You guys are really kicking some ass out there in those gold fields! YesYesYesBeer I laughed so hard when that shotgun headstamp popped out for Mark near that gold coin. Man I got a bucket full of those things and keep on hoping.

Another GREAT video and shows everyone that it can be done!

Ed/ODF

Yeah, I left that shotgun shell in there as it was pretty funny . The anticipation builds up and then the shotgun shell pops out!! I loved that part!
A big hell yeah! Friggin incredible run yall are on! Seriously, its gonna be legendary. Hope it never ends!
FANTASTIC!!!!!   I got to get out of Missouri!!!
Very Nice!
It's official, you guys are now,with out any doubt, worthy enough for induction into the Treasure  Hunters Hall of Fame.
You guys are rocking. Congrats on your finds !!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's