Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: found a very old coin in nevada
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have not posted lately because the finds just haven't been there, but yesterday I was able to do a hunt with my friend Leo and I found a silver coin that was made into a neckless and Leo said that coin is 400 to 500 yrs old if so it will be my oldest coin it weighs just over 1/4 ounce, also I got a silver religious charm, 12 wheats , reg clad, 60 memorials, and a small portion of a $50 bill
[attachment=5907]
[attachment=5908]
[attachment=5909]
[attachment=5910]
[attachment=5911]

forgot to mention my 1952 rosie I also found yesterday
Nice catch on everything Mike! That's a great looking pendant! Do you have any idea as to where it's from? Great find!

Ed/ODF
(05-09-2015 09:31 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice catch on everything Mike! That's a great looking pendant! Do you have any idea as to where it's from? Great find!

Ed/ODF

Leo said its Arabic
Nice Mike!!
That's killer Mike congrats on the finds . Good to see you post up some of the great stuff your finding . Call me lets do some hunting .Yes
HH
Mike(ratman)Cool
Congrats on the finds Mike !!!!
I straightened your 2 photos out, Mike, in case you're wondering why their location changed Happy Beautiful coin charm! Aren't you the president of the detecting club out there? If so, you're surely going to win "Oldest Find" at the next meeting Yes Finding anything that old in the U.S. is a rare blessing. Terrific.

Joe
Mike those are awesome finds. Impressive to say the least.
Killer finds Mike, Congrats!  Lots of fun.
(05-12-2015 04:00 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I straightened your 2 photos out, Mike, in case you're wondering why their location changed Happy Beautiful coin charm! Aren't you the president of the detecting club out there? If so, you're surely going to win "Oldest Find" at the next meeting Yes Finding anything that old in the U.S. is a rare blessing. Terrific.

Joe

Hi Joe" no I don't belong to any detecting club I'm just a friend of Leo's who enjoys detecting with him I guess I've been hunting with Leo about 8 yrs now
Reference URL's