Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Congratulations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Every time I post today I get a PM congratulating me on my first post. Thanks!!!
Very strange. We are trying a few features here, but it should not mess with that message.
I changed a few things, let me know if it happens again.
(05-10-2015 08:23 PM)gilden Wrote: [ -> ]Very strange. We are trying a few features here, but it should not mess with that message.
I changed a few things, let me know if it happens again.

Ok. I'll see if it happens right now.

Nope didn't happen this time.
Sorry, Will. As I mentioned last week, while the majority of the site updates/upgrades have been completed, we are still in the process of implementing numerous new features, some of which, that are not integrating properly with the forum, so, there might be some compatability issues you guys see pop up. If so, no biggie, we'll get them sorted out. Working on these new features isn't easy, and is one of the reasons I've been MIA here as of late.

Just keep posting and doing what you guys do, as we're almost done with all of the site maintenance. This place is going to be kickass!

Joe
It was no problem Joe. I just wanted to let you guys know what was happening. I thought it was kinda funny. Like being a brand new member every time I posted. Keep up the good work. It's appreciated.
Reference URL's