Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Short hunt only clad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.21 in clad in a trash infected park. Good to learn more about my V3i still digging lots of trash but guess that's what it takes to learn. All but the zincs the coins hit dead on even the nickels.
Biggredd if clad is the "only" thing you found it could be much worse. At least clad fills up the jar for when you want to cash in.
Well I did dig lots of pull tabs ,beaver tail ,and new one as well.
If I would have dug all the signals I got it would look like I plowed the whole area.
Clad = Gas Rebate Yes Oh yeah, batteries, too! Seems like you're doing a helluva job taming that V3, keep up the excellent work, Redd Happy

Joe
Good job with the clad. Yes Takes time to learn a machine so you know it. Sounds like you're doing well! Funny about the beavertail. Thought it was another shotgun headstamp today and turned out to be a beavertail. First time in a while I dug one and it gave me a chuckle.

Ed/ODF
(05-12-2015 04:11 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]1.21 in clad in a trash infected park. Good to learn more about my V3i still digging lots of trash but guess that's what it takes to learn. All but the zincs the coins hit dead on even the nickels.

After digging the gold the other day I ďig more low tones, so a lot of pull tabs get dug. Still getting at one with my detector so still digging a lot of different signals to try to master it.
Some clad is pretty good. My last hunt was about 5 hours and I didn't dig one coin.
(05-12-2015 08:50 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Some clad is pretty good.  My last hunt was about 5 hours and I didn't dig one coin.

Will I try to come home with at least one penny. So far so good. I've never come home without at least one penny.
Reference URL's