Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: just some stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-12-2015 08:15 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Respectable hunt Kajun! Yes I always like finding a variety of stuff, makes detecting a lot more pleasurable. Love that coaster and Mexican Peso.

Ed/ODF

ODF thanks . I had no idea that coaster was that old. Looked it up when I got home and was pretty happy. Interesting history behind StanHome. That's why I love this hobby so much. You learn as you dig.

(05-12-2015 08:21 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]Cool stuff.  I like digging a variety too.  You got any gravy with that?

I do , with biscuits. LOL
(05-12-2015 09:05 PM)Gerry F Wrote: [ -> ]That coaster is cool! Gerry

Thanks Gerry. Stanhome sells products via home parties. I had never heard of them until I found the coaster.
Hello Kajunman, nice digs, you did well. I love finding tools, a little 3 in one oil should bring that baby back to life.
(05-13-2015 12:04 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Kajunman, nice digs, you did well. I love finding tools, a little 3 in one oil should bring that baby back to life.

Thanks Tony. Duly noted on the oil.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's