Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 2 hunts on Friday,silvers #50 & #51
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
went out in the morning for a few hours with my friend Jim Cash to a lot downtown, found some wheats and a handful of clad and some sprinkler heads. later on in the day Minelab Mike picked me up and we hit some lots in north Vegas, where he found that old pendant made from a coin. found a 43-s merc,46-d rosie, total wheats for both hunts is 13 - oldest a 26-s, found 14 nickels,16 quarters,55 clad dimes,170 copper memorials,38 zincs,3 canadian pennies,century theater arcade token,100 pesos 1988,brass catholic cross,1937 italy dime,small cap gun,MGM pin,octogon brass key tag, ratman key tag and a Santa Fe button mike threw back and a whole pile of brass and copper pieces. thanks for lookin! Been working a lot so not too much time detecting,started out part time and now they have moved me to full time.
With all the people that visit Vegas it must be a mixing pot of sorts. Coins & items from all over the world. What a cool place for our hobby.
Full time or not with your networking over there you're gonna have the place cleaned out in no time! Nice couple of hunts! You got a pile of stuff for sure and congrats on breaking 50 silver for the year!!

Ed/ODF
Nice haul.
nice Leo, it was fun detecting with you its like were always in competition with one another I like that
Glad to know I'm not the only one who finds water sprinklers. LOL. Leo another outstanding day for you , sir.
Nice haul Leo Yes
Congrat on the silver
Reference URL's