Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: silver #52 (wait til you see it!) & vintage gold ring
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
got out with a couple friends today - had a blast! ground was like concrete, however, and broke my brand new Craftsman Rapid Digger - what a pisser. one of my fellow hunters found 2 seated coins, and you can see what i came away with -- going back real soon....
Nice gold and AWESOME barber half! That sucker is in great shspe...peesonslly, I would leave as is. Those are pld fonds gor Vegas, right?
Way to go Leo!!! That's one great hunt.
Sweet big Barber. Sin City Silver.
WTG on the 1906 S Barber HALF Leo! That sucker is worth minimum $50 as is. Very nice vintage gold ring as well. You better go back out there if that kind of stuff is in the dirt! Good call for iffy signals. See if you can get Ray to post those seated coins! We'd love to see them!

Ed/ODF
Nice finds I would be back out there as soon as possible.
(05-17-2015 07:34 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]got out with a couple friends today - had a blast! ground was like concrete, however, and broke my brand new Craftsman Rapid Digger - what a pisser. one of my fellow hunters found 2 seated coins, and you can see what i came away with -- going back real soon....

nice leo i got a 1910s the other day
Yes
Leo you continue to amaze. Congrats on the half dollar.
Very nice Leo!

Beer
Congrats on the Barber but that ring is so cool!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's