Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #28 Rosie, Buff, Whea and neat stuff.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Took yesterday off to clean some clad and had to get out today. Hit some pines where I've been three times already with nothing but it's flat ground and I really didn't want to be humping up and down hills and dales with the temp at 83 and humidity at 60. About an hour in I hit on the rosie. Checked thoroughly around the site and found a 27 Buff, 40 Jefferson, 41 wheat and a little Craftsman Key knife. The rest of the time found only a little bit of clad and some shotgun brass along with lot's of screw caps and can tops. Got cooled off with a passing T storm before I headed for the truck. That bulk photo is from Friday and today. I screwed up the dates on the photo.

Have fun out there and Happy Hunting!

Ed/ODF
Found a pic of that little knife but can't get a date for it.
ODF congrats on the silver but I love the knife. I'm a sucker for the unusual.
Nice hunt Ed. That little knife is really cool. You could clean it up and put it on your keychain.
Hey Ed harbor freight sells a key knife item #66837 normal price $ 3.99 on sale now for $0.99 Congrats on your finds .
Another nice hunt with some nice finds! Congrats!
That's cool on the Harbor freight thing. And thanks everyone. I just want to show you that it can be done. Leo, Joe, Ron and all of us are out there to do it. Let's "Get er done."

Ed/ODF
Reference URL's