Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Farm Field Cache!! Video!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

went diggin after work today way out in the boonies in farm country on a buddies property that I hunt now and then and found a cool little cache!

Check out the vid for details = enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQTxbs4Y9QQ
Excellent Vid Wayne!! Congrats on the coin pouch!!! That a winner for sure with 7 silvers!! WTG!!!!YesYesYesBeer

Ed/ODF
MRH  big congrats to you man.  That's outstanding. You're heart had to be racing as you were rinsing that off and seeing silver. I vote banner.
Way too cool! Congrats!
Very cool find!! Not sure it is a cache or just a lost coin pouch but a way cool find and exciting to see the reveal and finally see what is in it!!

Congrats on an awesome score!
Super great find Wayne !!!
That's awesome Wayne! I got excited for you when I saw that gleam of silver in the pouch.
Such a cool, uncommon find.
Thanks guys

I was REALLY hoping it was from the Barber era but I knew the thing looked too new from like back when I was a kid -- I actually had several of those coin pouch things when I was young - a lot of them were given away at like gas stations/etc. with the name of the store or whatever ON them as promo gifts.

Oh well - still a pretty cool find no matter and maybe next time I'll find the one with a gold coin or 2 in it! lol

HH all

Beer
Reference URL's