Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Special Delivery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Parcel delivery showed up today with my new toy. Been paying it off a little each week since last winter. Now I gotta learn it! Lol. Never used a PI before, should be interesting. Hoping the resale value holds, if I made a $2,000 mistake Tongue Only gonna be used for a very few cleaner spots I have where I believe there are deep items...we'll see.

Have not been getting out much at all, since we're experiencing a mini drought right now, and the ground is drier than burnt toast. Grass is getting mighty high, too. Hope this spell ends soon.

Got some big things coming down the pike on the forum, stay tuned.

Joe
That's awesome Joe. I know you've been waiting a while for that. PI is definitely alot different than VLF, but it is still a metal detector. Good luck with it. I hope to see some old goodies.
Joe, I wish the best to you with the new machine. You got more Quinones than I do for sure. I have that feeling you'll be catching up right quick. And don't forget, long term investment in equipment is never asset negative.

If anyone could show us what it can do, I'm certain it's you!

Go get em' Bro!

ODF
that's cool you finally got it. I have never used one but have had friends use them at DIV and they loved them. If you got the good ear to hear the different tones low to high and high to low you will do good. Have fun
Digger the whole men and the boys and the price of their toys thingy. Anxious to see your finds and the depths that you are finding them.
Good luck with the new toy. Hope it serves you well.
Interesting idea.
How deep will that green baby go?
Congrats Joe - I would be interested in seeing how that unit works. Keep us in touch.
Reference URL's