Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: How NOT TO dig a target! YIKES!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great video Khouse. I see what you mean by sniping. I rarely use that on my machine but have tried. Nice finds on the V's the BQ and the Merc. Especially now that you know the place has been hit numerous times. Nothing like a Minelab! YesYesYesBeer

ODF
(05-27-2015 08:20 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Great video Khouse. I see what you mean by sniping. I rarely use that on my machine but have tried. Nice finds on the V's the BQ and the Merc. Especially now that you know the place has been hit numerous times. Nothing like a Minelab! YesYesYesBeer

ODF
I went by tonight and found another V with my 6 inch Coiltek.  Then I opened the machine up in 2 tone fe and there are a ton of non ferrous targets left.  Could be a lot of jewelry? I just don't have the time right now to dig a target every 6 inches!!  I will continue to snipe as long as I'm pulling silver and V's.  Maybe I need to open the Indian range up next time?
Great video. Nothing like a hunted out park.LOL
Great real long video, I got some pop corn and sat back to enjoy the show. Nice finds for sure, congratulations! Too bad one was damaged but hey it happens to us all.
(05-27-2015 11:20 PM)khouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2015 08:20 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Great video Khouse. I see what you mean by sniping. I rarely use that on my machine but have tried. Nice finds on the V's the BQ and the Merc. Especially now that you know the place has been hit numerous times. Nothing like a Minelab! YesYesYesBeer

ODF
I went by tonight and found another V with my 6 inch Coiltek.  Then I opened the machine up in 2 tone fe and there are a ton of non ferrous targets left.  Could be a lot of jewelry? I just don't have the time right now to dig a target every 6 inches!!  I will continue to snipe as long as I'm pulling silver and V's.  Maybe I need to open the Indian range up next time?

That's the same thing here in our parks Kenny. Every six inches. Swinging is like a slow motion movie!!! Swinging and circling, swinging and circling, somebody get me a Skidsteer with a scoop and we'll screen this stuff!! Chuckle

Yes, in that case with the V's abounding, I'd definitely open the IH smudge. I run an SE Pro. I have the smartscreen but never looked into it deeply. I think I'll give it more of a try seeing your success. Yes

ODF
(05-30-2015 02:05 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2015 11:20 PM)khouse Wrote: [ -> ]

ODF

That's the same thing here in our parks Kenny. Every six inches. Swinging is like a slow motion movie!!!  Swinging and circling, swinging and circling, somebody get me a Skidsteer with a scoop and we'll screen this stuff!! Chuckle

Yes, in that case with the V's abounding, I'd definitely open the IH smudge. I run an SE Pro. I have the smartscreen but never looked into it deeply. I think I'll give it more of a try seeing your success. Yes

ODF
Discrimination ='s time management.  I didn't have the time so I brought out my Sniper Pattern.  So far not one clad coin!  I really think the clad and easy silver is gone from all the hunters before me.  But since I found 4 nickels and some slaw there has to be gold there?  I have a Gold Sniper pattern I use for rings.  I'm going to hit that little 30 x 40 spot and try to mine some Gold next time.....
Reference URL's