Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silvers #53 - #56 + a little GOLD.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
these finds are from 4 different hunts, went back to the place i found the barber half and the gold ring, and found a 64 rosie,1900-s barber dime and a 51 wheat, then another day went detecting with minelab mike and ratman and found a 46 rosie and 12 wheats - oldest a 1918, then went on a hunt to a lot in the getto and found a 54 quarter and a 42-s wheat and then today went back to the getto lot and found part of a 14k necklace charm,79 New Zealand penny and a 51 wheat in the same area. had to stop detecting early, the temp was 94 at 2pm, summer is here in Vegas and getting hotter, not sure how much more detecting i will be able to do? thanks for lookin!
That's a little toasted 1900 Barber dime BUT IT STILL COUNTS!!!! WTG LEO!! YesYesYes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You still got it in spades bro!

ODF
Thanks ED/ODF, your not doing too bad yourself!
Congrats on all the silver and gold , good going Leo.
Nice saves Leo Yes

Beer
Hello there - you certainly are getting good return on your time out, congratulations.
Sweet silvers! Congrats.
Leo do you ever have unproductive days ? Sure doesn't look like it.
Kajunman, If I can't find it, it ain't there.....
(06-01-2015 03:07 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Kajunman, If I can't find it, it ain't there.....

I have to agree Leo! You are a silver sniper for sure! You'll break 100 easy this year if you can get some sleep in between! Chuckle

ODF
Reference URL's