Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver #57 and its my oldest half ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got out again sat. morn. with my friends Ray and Geoff to that old ranch where i found my barbers, not even 5 minutes there and Ray finds a 16-s and 17-s mercs, then about half way through our hunt Geoff comes running up and shows us a seated dime and barber dime,but he cant read them, so i take a look and its a 1876-cc and a 1911-s, all i can say is wow! at that point Geoff says he has to go get ready for work. Ray say another 15 minutes and we are leaving, at that point all i have is a 27 wheat and some clad and scrap metal, then BAM! 1857-O half comes out with an old shotgun shell. Just un-believable. its a little rough but i would take that all day long. The ranch is being tore up and soon we will not be able to go there. the whole place is about ten acres. Thanks for lookin.
Awesome finds
WTG Leo!! That's a 158 year old coin Bro!!! Not too bad a shape either. YesYesYesBeer Don't clean it. Man if I found one of those around here I'd have a heart attack or at the very least pass out in the woods for an hour! GREAT FIND for Vegas!!

ODF
Leo that's awesome!!  i wouldn't have thought you'd find one that old there. 
Good work, my friend!
That one Great find Leo. If they are moving the dirt some where else I would follow to see were they are dumping it. I have found many other items that way, from start to finish.
Nice Score!!
Hey that's a big old coin. Great find Leo.
Man - I just seen #58 before this one!

Nice find AGAIN Leo!

Gotta love the OLD stuff Yes
Great find
Reference URL's