Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver #58 another big silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After finding that seated half on sat. and going to work all night, Ray and i went back the the ranch sun. morn. and hunted for a few hours, all i got was clad and a 1910-s wheat, so i went home to go to sleep, next thing i know minelab mike and another mike are wakeing me up to go detect downtown Vegas and its 105 outside, so i load my cooler and off we go. we hit 4 lots, minelab mike got a 25 merc at the first one and the other mike got a 56-d rosie, at the second one we all got wheats, at the third one the other mike got a 54 quarter and at the last lot the other mike got a 48 quarter and i pulled out my 7th half for the year, a 1952 Ben, WOO-HOO! love that big silver. Thanks for lookin!
Man Leo you're piling up halves like nobodies business!!! Great find and still on my bucket list! WTG!! YesYesYesBeer

ODF
nice job Leo on finding another half, and thanks for detecting with us when you hardly had any sleep , but we had fun even through it was really hot out
Keep the streak alive!! Congrats!
Sweet. You are killing it on those big ones huh.
Nice save Leo!

Get's the old heart pumpin seeing one of those in the hole for sure Yes

Beer
Wow, you are turning into the Halves man, terrific find
That's a beaut, Leo! Way to go. Halves are tough puppies to come across nowadays, but you're doing good sniffinv them out Yes

Joe
Dam! 7 halves in 6 months?? Insane dude!!!
Great score on the half , your killing the big silver this year !!
Reference URL's