Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ahhh Bromo Seltzer to the rescue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sunday morning I went to a spot nearby where they dug up a street to put in New sewer lines. They dumped a bunch of the old dirt and clay down the woods, so I went to search there. I had the T2 with sharpshooter coil. There was a whole lot of iron around. From nails up to big chunks of steel plates and pipes. The coolest thing I found wasn't even metal. I saw some blue glass sticking up from the dirt. I popped it out and it was a whole bottle. Bromo Seltzer Emerson Drug Co Baltimore. The first whole bottle I have dug. I got a ring. Turned out to be just a cheap kids ring. Some lead stuff. I think a chunk of lead bar. What looks like a piece of a watch. I had 2 slammin coin hits. One was a memorial and the other was a piece that says Westinghouse Electric. I guess it's a piece from an appliance or radio. They are still working over there, so I'll see what else they dig up.
Looks like an old site with great potential!! Those little bottles are always a nice surprise when they pop out whole!!

Congrats!
I'd keep after that site. Great old bottle and I love the gawdy ring with the Big Pearl! Nice hunt and good thinking Will!!YesYesYesBeer
Cool digs Will

love the Cobalt/s!

Yes
Cool digs, I love finding those old bromo bottles
Reference URL's