Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Long Hot Week! Interesting Stuff!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been out almost every night this past week and besides a wet towel and being BATHED in bug repellant, the finds were few and far between. Went to a few new spots, one that turned out to be nothing more than a big swamp but looked real good on the aerials, and the other two which produced a near boatload of shotgun headstamps and bullets and rifle and pistol cases. Found one campfire ring with NOTHING but rusted tin cans surrounding it, an old trash dump literally loaded with broken bottles and dinnerware and a hatpin of all things. The full brass Wingmaster shotgun case was a surprise. My first one. The silver plated trumpet mouthpiece was in the middle of the trail at about 4" down and about 100 feet from that ladies pocket watch I found. The rest of the stuff came from near that old wagon road. Oh, and the buff came from an area I didn't detect by that boy scout troop camp I found all that silver at BECAUSE, I didn't think there would be anything there!

Have fun out there and Happy Hunting!!

ODF
Nice digs ODF

used to find those old brass shotgun shells a LOT way back 20 yrs ago and beyond

somewhat of a rare find these days though Yes

HH

Beer
Nice assortment of old stuff.
Nice stuff. Been to hot here and now its raining for the next few days, maybe by Friday.
Really neat finds ODF. You find some un usual things.
nice finds, especially the trumpet mouthpiece.
Reference URL's