Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 7 ring day and a gold bracelet.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to the lake yesterday for some much needed detecting. I have not been out on over a week due to the heat and my pain. I went to a beach that I do not think I have ever been to. Friends kept saying there was nothing there so I avoided it and I never usually take their word for it. I went and tried the shallows but there was hardly zero targets there. I guess someone hunts it with out a true waterproof machine. I stayed deep for the rest of my time there and had a great day. I found 2 stainless rings, 1 tungsten with a diamond chip in it, 2 925 rings, 1 925 earring, 1 junk fit all ring, 2 junk earrings and a junk pendent. I also got one of those earlobe things. The best find was a 14k bracelet that I messed up while trying to scoop it. Funny is that I was going after a odd tone it was a high mixed with it. There was a copper memorial that ended up being a little deeper in the same hole.

[Image: 20150618_184940_zpsofk4uims.jpeg]
[Image: 20150618_185102_zpsbdzwbbwn.jpeg]
[Image: 20150618_195531_zpsmkpyehnd.jpeg]
[Image: 20150618_195554_zps925v6jwm.jpeg]
Nice bunch of finds!!! Love that bracelet. As far as recommendations from other hunters, "Trust no one!"

ODF
Nice Digs Yes

Gotta love GOLD!

Beer
Congrats on the gold
Now that is a greqt day detecting! Congratulations on figuring out where to make those cool finds
Wild Digger that is an outstanding haul. Grats on a great day.
Thanks guys. I hurt still from that hunt but worth the pain.
Great hunt, Congrats!
7 rings is a new record, as I've never seen anyone hit that many in one hunt...and gold, too! Used to be a heavy beach hunter, but never hunted a lake before. If you can find the right one though (like yours :yesHappy, I've seen guys clean up on the finds. Had a buddy years ago that wanted to get a water hookah and work all the lakes around here, not sure if he ever wound up doing it. Excellent record breaker there Happy

Joe
Reference URL's