Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Deus' s first silver ring and a nice lookin indian to go along with it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys...took the Deus out today to an older property of a friend of my dads. There used to be an old church next door to the house but a garage was built over it after it was torn down so the digging is really tough in that section. Around the house though I did manage to find a beat up wheatie and an indian I cant get a date off of which aren't pictured. But I did manage to score the Deus' s first silver ring which seems old and a nice 1887 indian head. Seems like a good spot to go back to when I understand settings better. It was really trashy.
Good stuff, congratulations
Great looking Indian Head.
Beautiful finds on both counts! Bet when you get used to that Deus you're going to be killing it out there! GOOD LUCK and HH!!!!
That's a nice lookin Indian head and a silver ring too congrats
Thanks guys!
Cool ring!! Congrats on some great saves!!
Nice finds! That IH is a beauty, and so is the ring! Congratulations. Yes, I agree. Go to that spot as often as you can. You did well with the new machine. Don't think you have to wait until you master it.
sweet finds congrats
Great finds and that ring is outstanding congrats on that
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's