Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CA Relics--Star Tongue Buckle, Silver, Relics!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Found a pretty cool site!! Vid is a bit long but if you enjoy a show and tell and some nice scenery you might enjoy it!!

Awesome bro!!! That tounge is FANTASTIC! Yall are sure getting slot of nice voins. I believe thats one major advantage of the Minelabs in these sites. Way to go!
Great Hunt you guys! I love it all! That East India Trading Rupee is fantastic. So is the Star buckle. And I never saw an apothecary weight so thanks!

ODF
Very nice finds it's all about location...
I can't get enough of that Rupee and Star Buckle!!!Beer
Love it, Ron. Thanks for sharing.
Congrats on another outstanding hunt there dudes!

Beer
Made time just to watch this video...even fired up (ok, microwaved, lol) some popcorn. Your stuff is worth it, Ron! Hate to sound like a broken record, but I don't know how you do it Clap PHENOMENAL!!! I realize the star buckle is the star here (pun intended), but I personally love the holed largie...and that 1840 rupee, how in the hell did THAT get there?!

Another A1 production, bud. And that buckle is going up on top Yes

Joe
Super finds!  Looks like that one coin with the large hole could have been the start of a coin ring?
Reference URL's