Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Silver rings and a cool knife.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went to the lake Saturday for Fathers Day with my in-laws and before the rest of the family got there I did some water hunting. I ended up finding 1 silver ring, 1 silver toe ring, 1 heartbreaking stainless steel and 1 copper kids fit all. Today I went to do some more water hunting and hit a few beaches. I found a cool McNett knife a dollar bill a junk earring and a silver ring. At least I found silver on both hunts.

[Image: 100_2519_zpskt1chdqe.jpg]
[Image: 100_2520_zpsbsmcivqb.jpg]
[Image: 20150622_173341_zpsrk8rdi8y.jpeg]

3 silver rings cleaned up
[Image: 20150622_175547_zpsxecpfdt4.jpeg]
Cool finds silver is always nice to find. One day I'm gonna have to invest in a waterproof machine seems like a good alternative to beat the summer heat.
Great clean up on the silver rings Wild! Like that knife too! COOL!!CoolYes
(06-22-2015 07:56 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]Cool finds silver is always nice to find. One day I'm gonna have to invest in a waterproof machine seems like a good alternative to beat the summer heat.

I give up most dirt hunting for water due to the heat. 96 out today but more like 105 in the sun. Water keeps you cool.
Whoa, that is hot and too early in the year for this kinda heat in my opinion but the last few years the weather has changed.
Nice finds, congratulations
Nice haul of rings Yes

Gotta love water huntin in the heat Wink

HH
Awesome rings! I second what Wayne said, I REALLY miss beach hunting in the summer. It's no less hot, but the ocean breeze helps, as does being able to hop in the water for a quick splashdown. Looking at the bikinis ain't bad, either lol. I become less immune to the heat & humidity with every passing year.

Nice haul on the bling Yes

Joe
Great finds. That looks like a killer little knife.
Congrats on all the rings great day !!!
Reference URL's