Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: silvers #59 & #60 + old bottle & early wheats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
last four hunts i didnt find a whole lot, first hunt i found a 1910-s wheat and a bottle from the 1880s,second hunt i found 6 wheats - oldest a 14-d pretty worn and a 43-s merc,third hunt i found 5 wheats - 40s an 50s and a 54-d rosie, forth hunt i found 2 wheats and a 1938 Radio Orphan Annie decoder badge. The heat has been killer out here, between 107 and 113. so not much more detecting till summers over. I sent in my old Garrett GTAX-750 detector to Garrett and thay put a new screen on it, put a new stand on it and cleaned out the battery compartment and made it new again. this will be my back-up detector, i also bought one of the new proformance 7X10 coils for it. it came out nice. thanks for lookin!
Nice catch on it all Leo! Been real slow here. Lot of wheats but the silver is getting thin. I sure wish our wheats here came out as good looking as yours do. Weather here in Ohio this weekend is the pits with predicted downpours of 2" or more. Temps are okay compared to LV but the 4th weekend looks to be a hot one and T Storms predicted for all week. Stay cool Bro!

ODF
Cool stuff congratulations on your new silver count.
Is this your best year for silver totals?
Bigtony, 2004 was my best year, I had 3 closed military bases and 2 old boyscout camps, my total for the year was 269 silver coins and 2,041 wheats and 18 gold jewelry. My finds have been downhill from there. Hoping someday to find that next hotspot where massive amounts of silver lay.
Whoa, that is outragious and cool at the same time.
They closed a milatary base here but I didn't get access.
Congratulations on those finds
Nice pickins. Way too hot to be out in the daylight. Mostly night hunts from here on out until Sept or so.
Leo you could never find another silver the rest of your life and I would never approach that many silvers. In fact you found more last month than I will most likely ever find.
Kajunman what are uswing in?n
Reference URL's