Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Video of my Fathers Day weekend finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great Video I dig! Your yard is FANTASTIC! Nice digs on all with the half dime being the pinnacle! What a great Father's Day!

ODF
(06-27-2015 11:15 AM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Great Video I dig! Your yard is FANTASTIC! Nice digs on all with the half dime being the pinnacle! What a great Father's Day!

ODF

Thanks ODF, a day like that is a gift indeed. Beer
Wow!!! What a find, Brady!!! What a great way to ring in a Father's Day Beer I love the effect you use at the opening of your video, is it an 8mm or 16mm type effect? Makes it look old an letterbox with the black bars.

Would love to find one of those, congrats!!!

Joe
Cool video and congratulations on your father's day finds!
Awesome , I Dig. Love that you use video.
(06-29-2015 10:31 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!!! What a find, Brady!!! What a great way to ring in a Father's Day Beer I love the effect you use at the opening of your video, is it an 8mm or 16mm type effect? Makes it look old an letterbox with the black bars.

Would love to find one of those, congrats!!!

Joe

Thanks for watching Joe, I have no idea about the effects I use, I really just I just stick stuff together on windows movie maker and when it looks good I hit the save button...lol Beer

(06-30-2015 07:36 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Cool video and congratulations on your father's day finds!

Thanks for watching BigT, it was a great fathers day indeed!

(07-01-2015 07:26 AM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome , I Dig. Love that you use video.

Thanks Kajun, the real reason I use video is to make a record of exactly where I dig things up on the property. Most of my video is very boring, but I edit that stuff out and keep all the unedited stuff for my records, and publish the good stuff for others to see. 
Glad you dig it man!Beer
Your videos are really terrific. Feel free to post them in the main finds area if you wish, as that section gets more traffic Wink It's up to you as makes no difference other than maybe more visibility, but the main thing is, keep posting...we love them Happy

Joe
Nice video and love the buttons Yes

Seateds are always good too!

Beer
Reference URL's