Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Recieved a Lesche in the mail from T.C.!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks Joe and T.C.!! Very cool, post and build points= free gear! Feel free Joe to use my ugly pic on your f.b. page if ya like!

[attachment=6068]
When did you "buy" it with the coins?
(06-27-2015 04:20 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Joe and T.C.!! Very cool, post and build points= free gear! Feel free Joe to use my ugly pic on your f.b. page if ya like!

Awesome. Still not sure how it got there, but glad it did. Strange for sure. Aside from a digging tool, should also serve well as a skell defender when hunting in lovely Stockton lol.

(06-27-2015 08:01 PM)DigDugNY Wrote: [ -> ]When did you "buy" it with the coins?

Yep, bought with Treasure Classifieds coins.
Yep Digdugny...pretty simple, couple weeks back. Filled out quick form, then Joe pmed me for adress, and couple weeks later cool little present in my mailbox. Cant beat that. Come on folks, lets not let this forum die. Its the easiest forum ever to post pics off your phone, joe lets you be yourself, its hard to get banned. Lets make this THE detecting community.
(06-27-2015 08:25 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Yep Digdugny...pretty simple, couple weeks back. Filled out quick form, then Joe pmed me for adress, and couple weeks later cool little present in my mailbox. Cant beat that. Come on folks, lets not let this forum die. Its the easiest forum ever to post pics off your phone, joe lets you be yourself, its hard to get banned. Lets make this THE detecting community.

Thanks, Ray. I'm confident that with us all together this WILL be the best finds forum on the net. Hell, I think it is already. The main gist is this...

First, attracting new members here. Then (and this is the hard part), getting them to be active. Nothing can MAKE someone be active, they have to WANT to be. All the free gifts and swag I give away will not even do the trick. I only do that to build excitement and show my appreciation to the members, but it will not buy activity. It comes down to the individual. We need to attract more outspoken, opinionated people. This is a forum, without questions, thoughts, debates & opinions, everything screeches to a halt. The finds are important of course, but I'm talking together as a whole, the big picture.

To be honest, I'd be happy having just 800 members...if they're active. Simply having more people who don't post just creates additional work & upkeep.

I'm working on some huge things for this place. And all of you are in on the ground floor. This place is my baby, and it ain't going anywhere. Together we'll launch this mother into the stratosphere Beer

Joe
Congrats Deathray.....and now you start all over with the coin count. I'm saving for the finds bag. I have a couple or a few of everything except another finds bag. So whoever goes with me has to use their pocket.
Cool beans Ray

I'm still saving my coins (for a rainy day I guess) lol
Nice pic Ray. It is the easiest way to get some good gear. You just have to talk about what you enjoy doing in the first place. Joe rocks.
Shoot -- Ray has another big knife!! Sweating

Keep on digging Ray!!
Congrats on your new tool. That what I'm going to get next, just a few coins away.
Reference URL's