Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Some keepers from June 26th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I went out last Friday and I changed some settings again, I know I am crazy but I am still wondering after all of this time if I am missing things and or why I am missing stuff.
I received plenty of crazy signals and dug a few mid tones as they are called.
One was this very old athletic buckle - probably from the fifties. They don't make them this strong these days.
The Aluminum token is from South Beach SI, NY - there hasn't been an arcade there since I was a young boy (this gave a normal high tone).
The one item I didn't take a picture of is a 1981 dime - crazy tone and about three inches down - I still can't believe it but it was there and I checked the hole aftewards and no tones at all. Maybe it's the minerals combined with the coin - jury is still out on that one.

I hope to get out later today after the rain, good luck to all
Cool finds Tony. Beep , dig seems to be the best policy.
Nice finds. That token is a winner! Good luck this PM.
Cool digs. That's why I don't like cherry pickin.
Beep and dig is the way to go until they make an ex Ray type coil.

Tried hard today to find a silver coin but no go in that category.
Been a long dry spell for silver on my part - I am starting to wonder if I am doing something wrong but I know in the back of my mind it's just a matter of time to locate some good ones soon.
That right there is a beautiful buckle. I don't have much luck with them, and even when I do snag one, they're normally all rusted out. I'd actually prefer to dig a nice buckle versus common silver like mercs, etc. Nice score, Tony, but, honestly, it's gonna be pretty tough to ever top that plate you found in Fairlawn Wink

Joe
yeah, maybe i should quit while I am ahead!
Reference URL's