Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: new here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and good day to you all.

(08-16-2013 05:00 PM)Dak Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and good day to you all.

you will find what you seek?
Are you asking us, or yourself? Lol. Welcome to our detecting community!

Where are you from? What type of hunting do you do?

Joe
Welcome Dak , my watch says this is a perfect time to post  some of your finds  . Yes
Welcome..don't be shy about posting pics of finds!
Welcome to the forum. Happy hunting.
Thank you all for a warm welcome.  I am from north central CT.  
I have been detecting for about 35 years.  Still using the original detector, Garrett XL-500 sea hunter gifted to me.  Enjoy salt and fresh water detecting, poking around at some local favorite spots in and around town.  
Have not been out as much as  like this year so far, but as life turns another corner I  am beginning to again.  
Not all treasures are metal and I know of a old bottle dump I need to hit and another that needs a bit more research.
Have spent some time in NH streams seeking the yellow and wish to go again.
Tag sales, flea markets, and auctions are great places to find more things i don't need.
Will post some finds as they become available. Just bought a first new detector and am amazed that my old machine missed so much.  Perhaps a new water machine is in order.Bandit
Hey Dak, Joe whose forum this is very laid back and allows us to share and talk about all types of treasure. I love bottle digging, and spend as much time panning for gold as I do anything else, so feel welcome to post any finds. Btw, what new detector did you get?? Ray
Reference URL's