Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: TRIFECTA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice finds on the silvers. Glad to hear it cooled off your way.
Nice Digs brotherBeer
(06-28-2015 09:03 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2015 07:46 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Nice!! Glad you are out digging and finding some goodies!!

Thanks, Ron. First real hunt in about 4 weeks. Felt good to exercise again. Picking up some silver was equally as good.

(06-28-2015 08:02 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice set of hunts. Did you use the AT??? Congrats on the trifecta! Clean looking coins too!!

ODF

No way!!! Did you see how much iron I dug?! I'd be KILLED at most of my spots using it. Reserved for a slim few clean locales where there isn't much junk...and the beach. Played with it some already, but I was COMPLETELY lost. Hey, worse comes to worse, I'll wind up having the most expensive doorstop on the block lol.

(06-28-2015 08:10 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]An awesome day in the rain. Congrats on all those dimes. And of course you had to get at least one Indian to make it official.

Haha, true, though it's been slower this year on them. I love injuns, I'll take them any day.

(06-28-2015 08:16 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Joe ! Did you try out the new detector !

No, read above. This weekend was a welcome break! Did you get out at all, Bob?

Joe
Went out today see new post some good stuff came out of the ground !!!!!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's