Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: TRIFECTA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We were blessed with not only a heavy dose of much needed rain last night, but this weekend barely made it over 70...nice and cool!

Rain was supposed to end this morning according to the nut job weather guy. As I'm driving to my spot, he's saying rain should be ending very soon, and only a slight chance of a passing shower the rest of the day. Ha! I hunted through 3 hours of constant drizzle!!! I was muddy as heck and my feet were soaked straight through the socks. Anywho, got a merc, 1887 indian & a few wheats in almost 4 hours. Not good. So, I decided to hit another place.

15 minutes after getting there I pop 2 barbers in one hole, and maybe an hour later the rosie came out! Also got a TINY old ring that say's "BABY" on it, a nifty cuff link, a broken japanese ticker & a cool buckle.

My first trifecta since last year. Ok, I'm in a good mood again Happy Coins are on me! First 5 people to respond here get 250 each Beer

Joe
Nice!! Glad you are out digging and finding some goodies!!
Nice set of hunts. Did you use the AT??? Congrats on the trifecta! Clean looking coins too!!

ODF
An awesome day in the rain. Congrats on all those dimes. And of course you had to get at least one Indian to make it official.
Congrats Joe ! Did you try out the new detector !
(06-28-2015 07:46 PM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Nice!! Glad you are out digging and finding some goodies!!

Thanks, Ron. First real hunt in about 4 weeks. Felt good to exercise again. Picking up some silver was equally as good.

(06-28-2015 08:02 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Nice set of hunts. Did you use the AT??? Congrats on the trifecta! Clean looking coins too!!

ODF

No way!!! Did you see how much iron I dug?! I'd be KILLED at most of my spots using it. Reserved for a slim few clean locales where there isn't much junk...and the beach. Played with it some already, but I was COMPLETELY lost. Hey, worse comes to worse, I'll wind up having the most expensive doorstop on the block lol.

(06-28-2015 08:10 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]An awesome day in the rain. Congrats on all those dimes. And of course you had to get at least one Indian to make it official.

Haha, true, though it's been slower this year on them. I love injuns, I'll take them any day.

(06-28-2015 08:16 PM)bulletbob Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Joe ! Did you try out the new detector !

No, read above. This weekend was a welcome break! Did you get out at all, Bob?

Joe
cool stuff
Nice pile of silver bro!!
Killer, been a year and a half since my last trifecta. Congrats!
Nice haul of silver Joe Yes
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's