Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Buff, silver ring, wheat today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scoped out a new area today well away from the ranch. Did some looking at old aerials of the spot to see where the woods remained to this day. Be a year before I cover it all but this was day one. And the ring was quite a ways out in the woods and rang up like a silver dime. This area is huge and very rough terrain.

The London brass thimble is from an old homestead location which I've only touched for about an hour on Friday last. I gotta get back to this site soon.

The Boy Scout kerchief holder is from the same day but another spot.

I also have about nine more wheats and a 64 Jefferson not shown that go along with the kerchief holder area. But I'm going to give this area a rest over the next few months as other areas seem more important right now.

Have fun out there and HAPPY HUNTING!!

ODF
Cool stuff Ed. The old homestead sounds like a good spot.
You found another cool spot, congratulations
Sterling ring, for a sterling guy Yes I like the slide, too, Ed. Haven't found one in ages. 2nd job? You get out more than I do do!!! Tongue

Joe
Looks like you have another spot to fall back on.
(06-29-2015 09:48 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Sterling ring, for a sterling guy Yes I like the slide, too, Ed. Haven't found one in ages. 2nd job? You get out more than I do do!!! Tongue

Joe

I quit the second job. I couldn't get out detecting enough. Chuckle
Great stuff ODF,I was pulling buffs left and right last year, this year I can't even buy one. Congrats!
Great job on the research and it is paying off!! Congrats!
Nice digs Ed = looks like the area has good potential Yes
(06-29-2015 09:54 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='23549' dateline='1435628916']

I quit the second job. I couldn't get out detecting enough. Chuckle

Damn straight. A man has to know his limitations and his hobby.
Reference URL's