Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A Relic Kinda Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did a 6 hour tour today, and got a wee bit of silver, but it was the relics that were the winners on this hunt. Cool old key, and a few other stuff. Was nice to finally see some relic action. Not sure if I'll be getting out much during July & August, guys, as it's probably gonna start heating up here real bad, so hope everyone will be posting some good stuff to get me through the summer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrzdm-MTYW0

Joe
Nice video Joe. I love those old keys. Gerry
Nice catch on the toasted Barber dime! Like that skeleton key too!
Nice digs Joe - love the key and token for sure Yes

But FYI

and for future ref:

Barber dimes have Lady liberty on the front wearing a wreath on her head

NOT

"I can see the guy on there" (even though she looks like a dude)! Chuckle

The guy that designed the "Barber dime" was Charles E Barber = that's why they're called "Barber dimes, quarters, 1/2s" Beer
(06-30-2015 10:49 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Nice digs Joe - love the key and token for sure Yes

But FYI

and for future ref:

NOT

The guy that designed the "Barber dime" was Charles E Barber = that's why they're called "Barber dimes, quarters, 1/2s" Beer

I knew the Charles Barber bit, but I can't believe that's a woman! I actually had to go and look at one again. Well, because I'm a gentleman, I'm leaving her for you, Wayne!!! Lol. Guess my job application for the gig at the mint is going to the bottom of the pile! Tongue

Joe
Joe diggin relics!! Love it!!

Sweet Token and the key is fantastic!! Even a crusty barber to finish it out!!

Nice hunt Joe!!
(07-01-2015 12:29 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2015 10:49 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Nice digs Joe - love the key and token for sure Yes

But FYI

and for future ref:

NOT

I knew the Charles Barber bit, but I can't believe that's a woman! I actually had to go and look at one again. Well, because I'm a gentleman, I'm leaving her for you,
Wayne!!! Lol. Guess my job application for the gig at the mint is going to the bottom of the pile! Tongue

Joe

You must understand that times have changed what was fashionable back then would look very odd today. A women with bigger hip was seen to have child bearing hips and it was sought after because so many died during child birth. Back then Joe you may have been all over that stuff. Lol
Grats , Joe. Cool key.
Nice digs Joe!
(07-01-2015 12:29 AM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]I knew the Charles Barber bit, but I can't believe that's a woman! I actually had to go and look at one again. Well, because I'm a gentleman, I'm leaving her for you, Wayne!!! Lol. Guess my job application for the gig at the mint is going to the bottom of the pile! Tongue

Joe

LOL

Wondering
Reference URL's