Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *URGENT: New Forum Rule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Effective immediately, as of 7/1/2015, member finds which are added to the banner will be increasing from $250 to $500. The member who's find was posted will be billed, as usual, at the end of the current calendar month. Hey, I gotta eat, too!!!

Sorry, guys, I needed to have a laugh about this one, and to let off some steam, being this whole deal is such a turd of absudity.

Joe
Twas the highlight of my day reading that. Hey, the check's in the mail!!!! LOL!!!!
(07-01-2015 12:14 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Twas the highlight of my day reading that. Hey, the check's in the mail!!!! LOL!!!!

I could let the whole thing piss me off (which it initially did), or, I can try and make light of the situation and move forward. I obviously feel the second option is best. If I didn't give a crap about this, it might not have bothered me so much, but it stung a bit, as preposterous an accusation it was.

It was manipulative B.S. solely meant to rile me up, IMO. And with that, the topic is now squashed in my mind.

Joe
I can pay with my zinc penny finds, that way I dont have to clean them.
They are legal tender according to the US Mint.
I also culled out the Canadian ones too
But if you want memorials then the amount is cut in half due to the copper content
it gets even lower for dirty wheat cents
(07-01-2015 01:29 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]I can pay with my zinc penny finds, that way I dont have to clean them.
They are legal tender according to the US Mint.
I also culled out the Canadian ones too
But if you want memorials then the amount is cut in half due to the copper content
it gets even lower for dirty wheat cents

Now that I think about it, he might've been waiting for me to say; "You're right, you got me. I'll take 50% off the price for you if you just keep it quiet" Tongue

Joe
Can we pay in pull tabs ?
Reference URL's