Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: a cool suspender clip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I havent been out much but heres some of the stuff ive found on the last few hunts.  My favorite find is the suspender clip because ive never got one like it before.  Also have been on a powdertop kick lately as you can see lol.  Also got a couple pieces off of the keeper part to a buckle, was really hoping id find the buckle itself but as always i went with no prevail.  Thanks for lookin
That is pretty cool find there thanks for sharing.
Those are some nice finds.
Man Mountain that is a great looking suspender clip! Nice bunch of other finds too!!YesBeer

ODF
Great finds, mostly all "period" from the looks of things, that clip and those powder can lids are very cool!
Mountain goat, that is a good looking clip, congratulations
Man you are in a good spot!! Nice digs and that is a sweet suspender buckle thingy-majobber !!

power tin lids all over the place!! Buckle parts !! Oh my!! there is a good buckel in there somewhere!!

Good Luck!!
Terrific find. Sounds like you've got a hot spot on your hands, don't tell your dad about it! Lol. Awesome Yes

Joe
Nice suspender clip MG!
Reference URL's