Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Anyone use electrolysis?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I can't speak for Chicago Ron, as I've never met, or have spoken to him. Just know him from his videos, posts, etc. However...

I have nothing but good to say about Josh Silva Yes Yes, as Ray said, his forum is a hard core relic hunters paradise. Furthermore, I spoke with him on the phone a few times when I was getting the classifieds site up, and he was kind enough to post some of his used detector surplus. Could not have been a nicer guy...truly. This is a few weeks before the show was going to premier, so, one would think he'd have a big head or ego maybe, not in the slightest. Sooooo...

BIG shout out to Josh Silva Yes Yes Yes

Ron, that's strange about the Chi Ron story. Did you approach him and get rebuffed, or, were you in a big group setting and maybe he didn't spot you? From all I've heard, he's a pretty easygoing fella, but, you know the old saying; "Only believe half of what you see, and none of what you hear" Wink

Joe
I write it off as too many people at one time.  He meets  a lot of people and they were announcing their new show and getting caught up with the detectarazzi Happy  I am sure under different circumstance we could have chatted more.

I never spent much time talking with Josh but he does seem like a great and very knowledgeable guy.  Any hardcore relic guy has to be a great guy!! Yes
There is alot of video's on this on youtube.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's