Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Who got out today?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm doing the family thing today, but will try to get out in the next couple of days. Who went hunting aside from Will today?

Joe
I did. Posting in a minute or so. I just had to eat the last grilled hot dog!!

ODF
Hope you scored some goodies Yes I'll reply as soon as I can, think I'm being tailed by the feds.

Joe
Joe I haven't been in three weeks. I'm self employed and I worked today. My boss blows. He wouldn't let me off no matter how hard I begged. Hopefully I can do some swinging tomorrow. At this point digging a penny sounds exciting.
Family get together been a yearly thing from my child hood. Now my children and there children, plus all the cousins and their families.
No way dude, we had family over and BBQ going. This stuff tires me out, shopping, cleaning, cooking then cleaning up again. Next time we will order blimpies and relax!

Bob, did you ever get a new set of headphones? You posted awhile back asking about Grey Ghosts but you never updated your result.
(07-05-2015 11:05 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]No way dude, we had family over and BBQ going. This stuff tires me out, shopping, cleaning, cooking then cleaning up again. Next time we will order blimpies and relax!

Bob, did you ever get a new set of headphones? You posted awhile back asking about Grey Ghosts but you never updated your result.

Still looking
Ok, but the reason I was wondering is I am wondering if I am missing some signals.
Plenty of folks say Sun Ray or Grey Ghosts, SunRay are guaranteed but Grey Ghosts come with an extra wire.
I am still deciding and still using Koss that came with the minelab. I have sent them back two times at shipping costs and they repaired them but - in the back of my mind wondering if I am missing signals
Reference URL's