Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Great Show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm watching this show called "Mummies Alive". It's on the Smithsonian channel. If anyone can find it, this is a killer program. The show uses DNA and other science to recreate the background & likely cause of death of a different mummy in each installment. This episode is about a 14 year old girl that was found on the peak of a 22,000 foot volcano in Peru. Her body is the most well preserved mummy ever found. She died 500 years ago, and it is fascinating how they piece together everything.

Joe
Sounds interesting.
I thought they use Tanna leaves to make them come alive! Or was that in the movie?
Joe , we'll have you wrapped with your detector. In 800 years when they bring you back to life you'll be hooked up and ready to go.
(07-06-2015 11:17 AM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]I thought they use Tanna leaves to make them come alive! Or was that in the movie?

Good flick, Bob, but the acting was a little stiff Tongue

(07-06-2015 05:56 PM)Kajunman Wrote: [ -> ]Joe , we'll have you wrapped with your detector. In 800 years when they bring you back to life you'll be hooked up and ready to go.

Sounds great! All those memorials will be like digging barbers Yes

Joe
They still don't make movies like that any more. They weren't the greatest but man for the time they were excellent.
(07-06-2015 11:34 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]They still don't make movies like that any more. They weren't the greatest but man for the time they were excellent.

I agree, I was just being a wisea$$ numbskull. "The acting was a little STIFF", get it? A mummy movie, lol. Ok, guess my dream of being a comedy writer for the Smothers Brothers should be put back on the shelf now Tongue

Joe
Reference URL's