Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Beat Up Coins...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went back to the spot I've been working for the past few weekends, today. Hit it with a few buddies of mine. Day started off slow, found 7 or 8 wheats first, before pulling a 1901 barber. The barber, as are all the coins I dug today, are in horrible shape. Went a while again just pulling more wheats, then I popped a 41 merc. Got 2 completely fried Indians, too. Finally, found a neat vintage good luck token that says "You Are a Loyal Friend". Included a link to what it looks like in good condition...

PittsburghWill, I snagged 17 wheats today, all of which have your name on them, per my agreement in the wheaties thread Yes

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?...1266704432

Anyways, good to get out with the boys after a long, stressful week at work Happy

Joe
Those silvers should clean up pretty nice.  Just give them a nice baking soda rub!!

Congrats on the nice keepers!!

Shipping the wasted wheaties to Will, will cost more than the wasted wheaties! Tongue

Say that five times quick!!
Dam....those wheats need proactive! Rons on fire!!! Lol
Great hunt ! Nice going on the very elusive silver . Also , thanks for the idea on the avatar Yes
(08-17-2013 03:27 PM)George in SSF Wrote: [ -> ]Great hunt ! Nice going on the very elusive silver . Also , thanks for the idea on the avatar Yes

Hahaha, thought he looked familiar! Don't worry, you can pay me my royalty fee in wheat cents, George...of which you can gladly pay me on Tuesday Tongue

Ron - As Ray said, you're definitely on a roll! Both you & Ray should seriously consider starting a lounge act or something. You could do some stand-up, Ray could play the spoons or spit fire...it'll be big I tell ya, BIG Tongue

Joe
Nice finds. Are you beach hunting? The silver coins I find come out shining.
Reference URL's