Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Be careful out there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 4D00924B-6659-4721-B1E6-B189B0B51DF9_zpsyyfefqup.png]
This would make a very bad day for you. Saw this on FB said was in Texas and 11foot long.
Crap! What kinda snake is that? If it isn't too quick, and was coming up on me, my first reaction after running would be to hack the thing in two with my shovel. Would NOT want to be retrieving a target and turn around to see that!!! No

Joe
Western Diamondback!!! Biggest one I've ever seen! They say they taste like chicken!

ODF

ps....All the more reason to carry a Sampson or Predator shovel. So you can dig a hole to bury yourself in.

(07-06-2015 10:06 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Crap! What kinda snake is that? If it isn't too quick, and was coming up on me, my first reaction after running would be to hack the thing in two with my shovel. Would NOT want to be retrieving a target and turn around to see that!!! No

Joe

Joe,

Snake like that Joe won't attack you. He'd run first. Or shake his rattle to ward you off. But if you accidentally stepped on him, only thing you'd remember was the sting of his lightning bite on your leg, for a small 4 or 5 foot one. That one would get your torso and you'd be pretty dead in less than an hour. Unless they had anti venom at the local convenient. That one is a monster. Must be eaten feral pigs over there in Texas.

ODF
Wow, that thing looks like it belongs in a Hollywood movie - "Attack of the Detecting Eater Snakes"
I'm more worried about jagoffs with assault rifles around here.
It may not come after me but I would probably hurt myself trying to get away.
ODF they don't taste like chicken , trust me I've tried it. Big difference between frog legs tasting like chicken and a rattle snake taste like chicken.

(07-06-2015 09:53 PM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 4D00924B-6659-4721-B1E6-B189B0B51DF9_zpsyyfefqup.png]
This would make a very bad day for you. Saw this on FB said was in Texas and 11foot long.

Gotta admit I would love to have that skin hanging on the wall. That is a nice rattler.
That is a big snake but he is holding it with a very long stick so it does appear a bit bigger than it actually is.

Regardless, it would scare the crap out of me if I saw it!!
Reference URL's