Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Prizm V Value?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Can I get some opinions on what my Whites Prizm V is worth? Its like new with about 8-10 hours use. I bought it 5 yrs ago when I was retired, I used it a couple times and then got a job. I havent had time to use it sense then. I do have a coil cover for it. 
What can I sell it for? Thanks, Dennis
I did a search on the classified section here with no results so, I did a search for sold listings on e bay most sold for between 100-150 few went a little over 200. Personally I would keep it for when I could get back out there.
(07-07-2015 06:59 AM)biggredd1972 Wrote: [ -> ]I did a search on the classified section here with no results so, I did a search for sold listings on e bay most sold for between 100-150 few went a little over 200. Personally I would keep it for when I could get back out there.

Biggredd is about right with what I saw on Ebay also.
i also whant to know about the prizm v value i dont know much about it but i can say that its a kind of related with the values searchers
i actuly want to know about it please suggest me.
-----------------
Reference URL's