Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: F 75 ltd 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The f75 dst unit is pretty darn amazing I ran mine in 9.0 je sense 88 or so. Disc 4-5 no notch. 2tone Also the fa mode is very close to many European iron seperation units you got a steal of a deal good luck in the field HH tdd
(07-11-2015 11:55 PM)t dirt diggler Wrote: [ -> ]The f75 dst unit is pretty darn amazing I ran mine in 9.0 je sense 88 or so.  Disc 4-5 no notch.   2tone    Also the fa mode is very close to many European iron seperation units you got a steal of a deal good luck in the field HH tdd

Thank you dirt diggler. I haven't taken it out yet. Just kind of playing with it in the yard. It's a whole lotta machine for me. I see a lot of F 75 users using two tone. Is there an advantage to only two tone ? Using an AT Pro with three tones is something I'm used to at this point.

Sorry if I'm a nuisance. I'm just trying to learn the machine and any info is appreciated.
I think Fisher has a great machine in the F75. I was labored between that and the T2 years ago until they optimized both. Either is a fabulous choice after you get used to user interface and ground conditions. Good luck with it but as Joe said, you'll be digging deep in most situations.

ODF
(07-12-2015 07:55 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]I think Fisher has a great machine in the F75. I was labored between that and the T2 years ago until they optimized both. Either is a fabulous choice after you get used to user interface and ground conditions. Good luck with it but as Joe said, you'll be digging deep in most situations.

ODF

ODF I am going on couple of hunts here in the next month or so and depth was my goal. As with any hunt you can only find it if it's there. But I do know that there is some potential for both hunts. I hope they produce and if they do I will certainly post my finds here. And thanks for the kind words.
I'm freaking jealous!!! I want one now!
RH69 I took it out for the first time Sun, just to play around with it. It's fast but it will take me some time learning how to notch AND discriminate. It's a little much for me right now but it was good just to go hit a hunted out lot so I could learn sounds.

BTW I only hunted about an hr. Nothing serious. Go get ya one. That would be cool.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's