Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Who Needs a Deus When You Can Use a Tesoro!? VIDEO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

out playin around with the Tesoro Vaquero today doing a bit of testing. All I can say is = WoW!

See video here >> https://youtu.be/snrrFb5SiIU
Great video Wayne! It's the machine but the user too. You know from years experience what to dig. You're a pro in my book!

ODF
That's impressive MRH. It appears to be a very light machine. Also I love that shovel. Think I will order one tomorrow.
Great video, Wayne!!! I've never used a Tesoro, but I've heard very FEW complaints about them over the years, and they seldom come up for sale on any of the classifieds compared to other machines. For the money, everything I've seen or read over the years indicates they are - pound for pound - some of the deepest machines out there. No bells & whistles and all of that crap, just deep beep & dig. What I WAS surprised about, was it hitting the merc right next to the nail with such a clean, smooth signal.

Were you digging everything (even surface hits), or were you pretty much only going after the softer modulated signals?

You need to do more videos Yes

P.S. - Nice merc! I just subbed you on YT Beer

Joe
Great video Wayne,I have an old Tesoro umax about 30 years old and still going strong. I use it for paid hunts because of the lite weight. And the best thing it's still has a lifetime warranty.
(07-08-2015 10:34 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]Great video, Wayne!!! I've never used a Tesoro, but I've heard very FEW complaints about them over the years, and they seldom come up for sale on any of the classifieds compared to other machines. For the money, everything I've seen or read over the years indicates they are - pound for pound - some of the deepest machines out there. No bells & whistles and all of that crap, just deep beep & dig. What I WAS surprised about, was it hitting the merc right next to the nail with such a clean, smooth signal.

Were you digging everything (even surface hits), or were you pretty much only going after the softer modulated signals?

You need to do more videos Yes

P.S. - Nice merc! I just subbed you on YT Beer

Joe

Thanks Joe (and everyone else too!).

I was digging mainly the softer/deeper modulated tones UNLESS I was pretty sure that it was a coin or the like Joe -- the site is old and the old stuff is deep because the soil is like a soft dirt/sand mixture ...

I was very surprised at the ability of the machine to ignore the iron/nail and still hit on the silver/merc too -- there are not many machines that can do that and the ones I own/have owned that can = cost far more $$ than the Vaquero...

All in all it's a great little lightweight beep & dig with excellent separation & see through ability and as deep as any of the deepest machines I've ever ran as for VLF's -- I'm very happy with it and can't wait to use/test it even more Big Grin

HH all Beer
Reference URL's