Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: TO TRADE MY E TRAC FOR A DEUS?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have seen the etrac in use in England does great so does the dushe and the ctx works great also so I guess what ever fits you is what you want to use
(08-21-2016 09:46 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen the etrac in use in England does great so does the dushe and the ctx works great also so I guess what ever fits you is what you want to use

Sorry for sidetracking the topic... but do you have any thoughts on the Blisstool models in the UK?
Here's a good example, a short comparison study I guess. My old faithful, the cartwheel cellar hole that I frequent, is basically a nail bed. I've pulled several colonial coins and over 50 buttons with the etrac. The signals just recently started to dwindle. I had a friend of mine come with me to the site, with his Deus. I went over a strip approximately 6'×20' and didn't get anything but a piece of iron fork. I had my etrac in 4 tones conductive, a tadpole discrimination pattern in the bottom right, deep off, fast on, ground difficult, variability, gain set to 29, manual 22. I changed my settings to TTF and ran it with an open screen, but still nothing. My buddy did that same grid with the Deus, 9" coil...not sure of his settings. Anyways, he got 2 coppers, 3 buttons and a Jews Harp. That's not the first time he found stuff that I missed. He had a repeatable signal at another one of my sites, and my etrac wouldnt get it. I mean, I had to work at it for a while before I even got a one way signal. Anyone walking along wouldn't have heard a diggable signal there. His Deus nailed it right away. It ended up being a 1700s silver cadence button. I love my etrac, and I'm very comfortable with it after a few years, but from what I see in the field, I think the Deus outperforms it at my sites.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's